AWS Cloud Architect | Zycus | Mumbai
Zycus is hiring AWS Cloud Architect to drive best practices of Zycus cloud solutions.
- You need to be technically strong and intimately familiar with Amazon Web Services to drive cost-optimization of Zycus cloud solutions.
- Be the Architect of Cloud Infrastructure and continuously identify opportunities for consolidation of technology platforms, automation, cost savings, and service quality improvement.
- You will meticulously review current AWS resources allocation, define governance strategies, and design/manage cloud visualizations.
- Provides infrastructure services vision, enables innovation and seeks to leverage IT trends that can create business value – e.g. CI/CD, DevOps implementation of Infrastructure-as-Code (IaC).
- You’ll be driving improvements with Engineering and Products teams to adopt latest strategies of AWS to save cost.
- Cost initiatives must be Cloud agnostic which can scale up / scale down on Hybrid Cloud strategies (eg: AWS, Azure)
- Infrastructure Automation experience and good understanding of Terraform, Nomad, Consul, Ansible and Python
- The work you’ll be doing is engineering, but your goal is Cloud optimization.
- Define cloud cost performance KPIs and track against agreed KPIs on a regular basis
- Help drive a culture of cost accountability through engaging stakeholders with dashboards and scorecards gamify the effective use of cloud cost levers with platform scorecards and improvement targets
- Collaborate with Engineering, Finance and Product teams around AWS costs optimizations
- Responsible for the accurate chargeback / show back of costs of services on the cloud technology platforms to Business Platform teams from Engineering & Cloud
- Implement cost optimization and governance strategies for continuous Cost reduction.
- Develop best practices and methodologies for customers to optimize for costs
- Familiarity with cost control and reporting tools AWS – Cost Explorer, TAGs, Cost and Usage, Budgets;
- Drive Cloud governance compliance requirements
- Drive cross team collaboration to surface and share best practices related to AWS optimizations
- Present your findings to Technology and Finance leadership
- 5+ years of experience with the development, implementation and use of systems/tool utilized for sales billing and Cloud optimization
- Experience in a cross-functional team facing role or working within a team at an enterprise to optimize AWS cloud spending
- 2-3 years of programming experience with Python and/or Java preferred
- Good with Linux , Devops ,Automation, Scripting.
- Performs capacity planning activities.
- 2+ years of experience using Microsoft Excel with the ability to analyze large data sets, create financial models and simplify complex data
- Solid understanding of the AWS Pricing model
- The ideal candidate will have experience with AWS cost optimization tools and/or third party cost optimization solutions,
- Demonstrate a proven ability to influence others, strong analytical skills, and a proven track record of taking ownership, leading data backed analyses and influencing results
- AWS billing and Reserved Instances, AWS Spot Instances, AWS consolidated billing etc.
- AWS Certified Solutions Architect certification preferred
- Strong understanding of AWS concepts and AWS cloud management experience is a must
Five Reasons Why You Should Join Zycus
- Cloud Product Company: We are a Cloud SaaS Company and our products are created by using the latest technologies like ML and AI. Our UI is in Angular JS and we are developing our mobile apps using React.
- A Market Leader: Zycus is recognized by Gartner (world’s leading market research analyst) as a Leader in Procurement Software Suites.
- Move between Roles: We believe that change leads to growth and therefore we allow our employees to shift careers and move to different roles and functions within the organization
- Get a Global Exposure: You get to work and deal with our global customers.
- Create an Impact: Zycus gives you the environment to create an impact on the product and transform your ideas into reality. Even our junior engineers get the opportunity to work on different product features.
Zycus is a leading global provider of A.I. powered Source-to-Pay suite for procurement, finance, and AP organizations. Our comprehensive product portfolio includes eProcurement, eInvoicing, Spend Analysis, eSourcing, Contract Management, Supplier Management, Financial Savings Management, Project Management, Request Management, Supplier Network, Insight Studio, and Merlin A.I. Suite with intelligent BOTs. Our spirit of innovation and passion to help organizations create greater business impact is reflected among the hundreds of procurement solution deployments that we have undertaken over the years.