Analyst – SET | GEP | Mumbai
What you will do
- Develop a sound understanding of the organizational policies, procedures and eProcurement tools and implement it on a day to day basis
- Execute standardized P2P processes and strategies for assigned suppliers
- Work effectively with peers and others for on time completion of projects and client Go Live
- Proactively communicate issue status in a timely way to the clients and the management
- Contact supplier to fill and complete registration in accordance with their company profile
- Conduct supplier training on the P2P process
- Ensuring complete documentation with the ticketing system for ease of reporting and follow up as per the process
- Efficiently and concisely document support calls/email support inquiries and resolution into the company’s tracking system
- Provide reports, information, analysis etc., as required, in a timely, professional manner
- Maintain good level of public relations with suppliers
- Resolve queries and issues faced by the Suppliers and internal team members in P2P process
- Ability to understand standard orders, invoices and techniques, independently work with suppliers and on boarding of them
- Practice process improvements as defined
- Added advantage of in-depth Knowledge of P2P tools –end user functionality
Willing to work in any shift timing as per the management requirement, majorly 6pm to 3am shift
What you should bring
Primary Skill (Must):
- Excellent communication – written and verbal
- Analytical aptitude and business acumen
- Excellent follow up skills
- Knowledge of computer software applications, MS Excel, Word & PowerPoint (PF)
Secondary Skills (Preferred):
- ITIL Certification
- Knowhow of Procurement or Supply Chain management
- Knowledge about cXML and EDI
- Team player, high motivation, positive, can-do attitude, flexibility and adaptable to changing situations.
GEP is a diverse, creative team of people passionate about procurement. We invest ourselves entirely in our client’s success, creating strong collaborative relationships that deliver extraordinary value year after year. Our clients include market global leaders with far-flung international operations, Fortune 500 and Global 2000 enterprises, leading government and public institutions.
We deliver practical, effective services and software that enable procurement leaders to maximise their impact on business operations, strategy and financial performance. That’s just some of the things that we do in our quest to build a beautiful company, enjoy the journey and make a difference. GEP is a place where individuality is prized, and talent respected. We’re focused on what is real and effective. GEP is where good ideas and great people are recognized, results matter, and ability and hard work drive achievements. We’re a learning organization, actively looking for people to help shape, grow and continually improve us.
Are you one of us?
GEP is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, ethnicity, color, national origin, religion, sex, disability status, or any other characteristics protected by law. We are committed to hiring and valuing a global diverse work team.